Experience of sending goods from Cambodia to Vietnam
Here are some notes for customers when sending goods from Cambodia to Vietnam to avoid unexpected situations.
Before shipping the goods, you need to prepare all the following documents:
- Commercial contract between two business parties;
- Business license of the unit in Cambodia;
- Complete all procedures related to tax declaration and customs declaration
- Detailed list of products to be shipped;
- Guidelines for safe use of chemical goods;
- Quarantine and quality inspection license issued by a competent authority;
- It is necessary to learn the shipping packages (including information such as shipping methods, transit time, shipping methods) carefully to be able to choose the most appropriate and cost-effective shipping method. ;
- Learn the correct, safe and effective ways to pack goods in accordance with current regulations;
- Consult, learn and choose a reputable transport service provider (For example, Vinatransit International Transport - a leading transport unit, a pioneer in the field of providing freight services on Vietnam routes - Cambodia and vice versa);
- Find out the legal provisions on the types of goods that are allowed and not allowed to be transported from Cambodia to Vietnam.
==> Quickly call us via Hotline: 0987 456 671 for detailed support and advice!
Shipping goods from Cambodia to Vietnam
- Benefits of using the service to send goods from Cambodia to Vietnam
- The transport unit has many years of experience in the transportation industry
- Well-trained and professional staff
- Always consult and take care of customers enthusiastically, support customers 24/24
- Fast shipping, arrived as expected
- Competitive shipping rates in the market, quoted before delivery
- The shipping route is always updated by the staff
- Professional loading and unloading team, goods are carefully packed and unloaded
=> Contact us now for a free consultation 0987 456 761
What types of goods are shipped from Cambodia to Vietnam?
- For electronic items: washing machines, refrigerators, computers, televisions, speakers, blenders, air conditioners, ...
- For garment items: clothes, shoes, hats, towels, shawls, gloves, coats, socks, ...
- For industrial products: animal feed, textiles, packaging, machinery and equipment, etc.
- For medical products: oriental medicine, western medicine, medical equipment, medical instruments, pharmaceutical raw materials, ...
- For handicrafts: conical hats, rattan bags, bamboo baskets, bamboo chairs, ...
- For ceramic products: cups, glasses, plates, vases, teapots, etc.
- For food items: fresh fruits and vegetables, confectionery, jam, frozen food, dried fish, dried squid, tea, coffee, canned food, agricultural products, etc.
- For cosmetic items: chalk, cream, lipstick, shower gel, shampoo, scented wax, etc.
- For building materials: corrugated iron, water pipes, bricks, iron, steel, plaster, ...
==> Pick up the phone and call us immediately for advice and support Hotline 0987 456 671
Diversity of goods sent from Cambodia to Vietnam
The process of sending goods from Cambodia to Vietnam
Regarding the process of sending goods from Cambodia to Vietnam, it will usually be done through the following 5 steps:
Step 1: Request service. To make a request for a shipping service package, you need to send accurate information about the package you want to transport (including type of goods, quantity, weight), delivery address in Cambodia and where you want to deliver. to Vietnam.
Step 2: Quotation. The transport unit will receive information and make quotation and advise the most suitable service package for the service requester, if an agreement is reached, the carrier will send a code for the Cambodian side to paste. it onto the parcels to be transported.
Step 3: Consulting, support packing goods. The carrier will advise and support on how to pack the goods in accordance with standards and techniques so that the goods during transportation are not scratched or damaged.
Step 4: Make a bill of lading. The carrier will make and sign the shipping confirmation, including 2 copies, each party keeps one copy for delivery confirmation. During the shipping process, the shipper will be updated with detailed information about the shipping process of the package from the shipping unit.
Step 5: Shipping and delivery. The carrier will receive and transport the goods from Cambodia to Vietnam safely and intact. Goods will be delivered to the correct recipient as agreed on the bill of lading.
Contact us via Hotline: 0987 456 761 for detailed instructions!
Cost of sending goods from Cambodia to Vietnam
To be able to know the most accurate cost information about shipping services from Cambodia to Vietnam, we need customers to accurately send the following information:
- Details of the delivery address in Cambodia and the delivery address in Vietnam;
- Accurate information about the type of goods to be transported;
- The exact dimensions of the package (including 3 information length, width and height).
- Exact weight of the package
How long does it take to ship goods from Cambodia to Vietnam?
Delivery time from Cambodia to Vietnam is about 2-5 days.
Customers wonder why the goods sent from Cambodia to Vietnam take longer than from Vietnam to Cambodia. That's because developing countries like Vietnam will easily export goods to less developed countries like Cambodia. Goods from less developed countries such as Cambodia, when exported to developing countries, need to have clear documents and procedures, the customs branch checks them strictly, so the delay in sending goods from Cambodia to Vietnam is normal thing.